How To Register
When privacy matters
View the registration FAQ for quick answers and feel free to contact us or one of our representatives for any assistance you may require.
Summary – 4 easy step:
Register on-line or through a Quest agent in your country. You will receive an invoice within 24 hours.
Make a deposit: When you have received your invoice, make the necessary deposit.
- Non-visa students: pay $300.00 non-refundable deposit – the balance of fees must be paid no later than the first day of classes.
- Students who require a visa: up to 8 weeks: full-tuition. More than 8 weeks: 50% of tuition required as deposit. Minimum deposit $600.00.
Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and invoice will be sent (use LOA in your visa appplication if you need one). If you have rquested accommodation, the details of your accommodation will be made available to you at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
Pay balance of fees when you arrive in Canada, no later than the first day of classes.
You can register easily either:
Directly through our website (click here)
Through a local Quest representative (click here to find a local agent in your country)
Go to www.studyquest.net/register.htm and complete the application form. The form will calculate your fees and provide you with information on how to make payment/deposits. We would be happy to provide you with as much information and assistance as you need before registering.
Deposit and letter of acceptance: To receive your letter of acceptance from Quest you must first make a non-refundable deposit (see Make a Deposit above) which will be deducted from your program fees (information for payment is provided in the application). When we receive your deposit (credit card or bank transfer) we will email you your letter of acceptance within 24 hours.
You may pay the balance of your fees monthly. However, if you pay monthly you will have to pay the highest weekly rates (1 to 7 weeks) and any discounts for longer term will be applied to your last month of study plus a 5% surcharge.
Example (fees are examples only):
- You want to study 6 months and the discounted fees are $3500.
- The regular fees for 4 weeks are $800. You will pay this rate monthly
- If you study 6 months, in your last month you will get a refund of $325. The calculation is: What you have paid (5x$800=$4000) minus fees for 6 months ($3500) plus the 5% surcharge ($175)= -325 refund.
- If you finally decide to study only 4 months ($2800) in your last month (month 4) you will pay:
$400 (3×800=$2400-$2800) + $140(5%x$2800) = $540.00
You will receive complete details on your accommodation (pictures, map, full description) at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
Contact a Local Quest Representative:
To find and register with a local Quest agent, who can provide you with counseling and assistance, please contact us – click here.