What can we help you with?
Table of Contents
< All Topics

Do I need a visa to study in Canada?

Whether or not you need a visa to study in Canada depends on what country you are from and how long you want to study.

For a list of countries that require a visa to enter Canada, please click here.

If you are studying for longer than six months (in total) in Canada you will need to get a student visa (also known as a student permit). This applies to students from any country.

For Quest’s Work & Study Programs (Business Internship CAP, Advantage CAP and Working Holiday CAP) all students will need to obtain a student visa and a work permit regardless of nationality.