What can we help you with?
What is the schedule on first day at Quest?
First Day at Quest
The schedule on the first day for students is :
- 8:20 am to 8:45 am:
- Receive your student folder at the reception
- 8:45 am to 9:00 am
- Oral test: one-on-one interviews
- 9:00 am to 10:15 am
- Computerized Placement Test – Only for students who did complete their test online prior to arrival
- 3 tests on grammar, language functions and listening. Depending on score you will proceed to next test.
- When you finish, please come and see office staff at the reception.
- 10:15 am to 12:15 pm
- 12:15 pm to 12:45pm
- Orientation: Information about Quest, services, program structure, rules and policies, information about Toronto. Class room #2 or as assigned.
- 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm
- Lunch Break and ID pictures
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Tour the Quest neighborhood with visits to the post office, library and subway station with valuable information to make your stay in Toronto enjoyable. Meet in main lounge.
- Students must report to the office before 8:50 am on Tuesday morning for class/level and textbook assignment.